We’ve found our favourite festive dessert already and its only November!
Try making our simple Cranberry & pomegranate pud with plenty of mascarpone.
7 minutes prep time
2 cups Fresh cranberries
2 large pomegranates
1 heaped tbsp brown sugar
1. Start by adding the fresh cranberries to a saucepan on a low heat.
2. Add 1 mug of water and stir in the brown sugar.
3. Remove all seeds from the 2 pomegranates.
4. Add seeds from 1/2 a pomegranate to your cranberry mixture.
5. Simmer for a further 2 minutes then remove from heat.
6. Once the mixture has cooled, divide and spoon into 4 fancy dishes (cocktail glasses or clear bowls).
7. Top each pud with a large spoon of mascarpone and handful of pomegranate seeds.
8. Chill…then serve up!